Top Social

Travel, Music, Culinary

Overland Bekasi to Bali (Part #2)

Saturday, March 25, 2017
Ms. Red taking a selfie too
at Paiton-Besuki Power Plant
ALRUNAWAY.CO.ID - ID checks at Gilimanuk security posts entry gate when all passengers got off the ferry. They were also asks your purpose during your visit to the island.

Since I'm Indonesian, only KTP required. Foreigners need to show their Passport. After that you could passes.

The first kilometers from Gilimanuk, the road scenery looks so beautiful. With eucalyptus trees all the way on the both side of the road.

Baitul Amilin Mosque
I had stopped for prayers at my first mosque in Bali island! (Yeh Sumbul, Kec. Mendoyo, Kab. Jembrana) Baitul Amilin mosque is big. Report to Big Boss done, next I saw My bike looked so dirty, so I have an oppurtinity to wash Ms.Red.

Had little conversation with "Mamang" bread seller who originally came from Bogor and working here as a bread seller.. and said to me "there are Galungan celebration across Bali now, so this is my 2nd day to restock the bread. My breads sold out instanly within an hour yesterday."

Sunset nearly shows his faces, it's time to continue. Ms. Red looks good, I'm also fully charge after Salat. It takes 3 hours to reach Kuta from my last stop.

Kuta Beach, Bali.
Finally, I'm in Kuta at 6 PM for my first time visited the island rides the bike alone, single motorbike tour from Bekasi City, West Java.

I decided to stay only two days and go back to Bekasi with the same route (reverse), and the same accomodation.

What an adventure for me! More than 2000's Kilometers, with sunny and rainy weathers riding my lovely Ms. Red smoothly, no complain. I sold her a couple years later, so sad.. 😢


Post Comment
Post a Comment